Call for application – Administrative Coordinator
EIM – the trade association representing rail infrastructure managers in Europe – is seeking for a temporary ‘’Administrative Coordinator’’ to join the technical department and support the advocacy work, as soon as possible for a period of six months with a possible extension to a permanent contract.
• Assist the development and implementation of EIM’s advocacy activities in technical and standardisation fields;
• Attend and report on experts meetings and relevant EU institutional meetings;
• Administration and secretariat of working groups;
• Contribute to the monitoring of and reporting on EU transport policy developments to the members of the association;
• Assist in the preparation of newsletters and other PR tools;
• Organisation of meetings (invitations, registrations, catering, minutes, etc);
• Educated to degree level in a relevant field (Bachelor);
• Previous professional experience of at least two years;
• Good command of English (writing, speaking, reading);
• Fully computer literate;
• Well organized, reliable and able to prioritise multiple tasks;
• Ability to work in an international work environment and willing to travel for work.
• Proficiency of another language from one of our members.
What we offer
• A six-months temporary contract with an extension to a permanent contract.
• Package including lunch vouchers, transportation costs and pension insurance. Potential accommodation may be negotiated.
Deadline for application: 30th September 2018
Starting date: as soon as possible (ideally October).
Candidates should submit a CV and cover letter, detailing all relevant experience, to: Sandrine.Roussel@eimrail.org stating ‘’Administrative Coordinator’’. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.